Entity Framework missing in Visual Studio 2010

I could not find the template for Entity Framework (AdoNetEntityDataModelCSharp.zip) package in my Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate installation.

So I looked for a solution but could not find one that worked for me so I installed it again on another computer, and therefor (dont know how) I got the correct zip file for csharp (C#) templates.



So, for all of you poor Visual Studio users looking for Entity Framework EF, here is the actual zip file that is needed for Visual Studio 2010

put it in the correct place, default path is something like:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\ItemTemplates\CSharp\Data\1033

Download Entity Data Model template zip file here (link broken, working on a new file): vs2010_entity_data_framework_itemtemplate.zip

2 kommentarer: